Menu

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Reasons Why I love Firmoo


Hi, my name is Jijie, filipino, with high cheekbones with love for affordable things that are fashionable as well.

One of the hardest things to shop for me are my eyeglasses because of my high cheekbones and my constant hunt for a better deal.


Then Firmoo came along --- the online eyeglasses store that solved this for me! 

Let me tell you why I love Firmoo.


1. AFFORDABLE

They really are affordable! You really can check out at under $50, unlike the other ones I have seen. You start off very low and yet after all the add-ons, you will pay almost $100 at checkout!







2. CONVENIENT 

I love the convenience of just browsing through all their eyeglasses and being able to filter them to the style and shape that I want so it narrows down the choices. Although I must admit, it is still a LOT to choose from but for me it's not as high of a pressure because I don't have to choose it right there and then, I can leave it in my cart and come back to it to see if I still like them. Also, I don't have to go to the store, I love being able to shop online!





3. TRENDY STYLES

They have trendy styles, but they also have the classic traditional style for those who like to keep it low key. So many to choose from!!!! 




4. MY CHEEKBONES LOVE THEM

Yes, you have to carefully choose to make sure that the pair you choose will not be touching your cheekbones. Based on experience, the big frames with the nose pads usually are a good choice for me even when they are huge! The only time I have gotten a pair that hit my cheeks was 2 pairs ago, which they replaced for me when I emailed and complained about it. They promptly told me to choose a different style. 




A lot of people will say they are cheaply made and no good, I say they are not bad at all for the price you pay. If you are not hard on your things -- that is you don't throw your glasses around and sit on them accidentally all the time or throw them around or adjust them like a mad person, they will last!

I have owned several pairs from them. I have not owned one that broke from normal use except for the very first pair that I got (I didn't know what to expect, I bent the nose pads so many times from adjusting that they snapped off, now I know not to do that again). By the way, they replaced them as soon as I sent an email that the nose pads broke while adjusting.

Overall, I have very good opinions about Firmoo. They have a good customer service -- that is the best thing. They won't think twice to replace a pair if they broke, based on my experience. And I ALWAYS get compliments about how cute my glasses are!

ADDITIONAL INFO:

If you plan to buy from them -- when you go to get your eyes checked for prescription, make sure you request to get your PD (PUPIL DISTANCE) because they won't give it to you unless you ask for it. Some even would have you pay for PD because they know the reason why you want your PD is because you will buy eyeglasses online.

If you would like to purchase from them they are offering A FREE PAIR EXCLUSIVELY FOR NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY, just use the code AUFFF.

✘ This deal includes one hot frame & single vision 1.50 lenses; shipping fee is needed. Upgraded lenses will cost an extra fee.

✘ One pair per person. Item number for my frames



Visit Firmoo or purchase here: https://www.firmoo.com or  https://bit.ly/2U80c3x


#eyeglassesfashion #eyeweardesign #vintageeyeglasses




<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOM415c9cfff19557bcbc86dacb9b0901b8" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

No comments: