Menu

Monday, September 21, 2020

ABBE Glasses Review

 Are you curious about ABBE Glasses? I was too. Then they sent me one to try for myself!

I love the pair I picked -- except for the fact that they are a bit snug around the temple area because I didn't check the width. Something to always consider when buying online. But I love this style so much. A little more grown up.

I got the pair called SAVVY which come in black or silver. I got the silver.






These don't hit my cheeks when I smile either, just like the Firmoo pair. This is always a problem when I choose glasses. 

Buying online is also very convenient. Even if I take hours browsing, I will not have people waiting for me to be done.





The anti-glare coating really allow people to see my eyes behind the glasses too, which I like especially because I like to wear eye makeup.


They are really lightweight but not too flimsy either. I think quality is good. I am person who shops at Walmart, so if you're a fancy one, you might be complaining. LOL.

This is my first pair from them and will definitely consider buying in the future.

Overall they're great value for the money. Just make sure you are careful in choosing the width of the frame.

When you go to your doctor for your prescription, make sure you ask for you PD (pupil distance), they won't give it to you if you don't ask.



If you want to try them try the BOGO offer they have here: https://www.abbeglasses.com/glasses/free-eyeglasses.html


Here's a video of it on my channel. 




I hope you find this helpful!

XO

Jijie




No comments: