Menu

Monday, July 10, 2023

Cute Outfits I Got from Amazon Vine Voice!




The midriff show convertible dress. 


This is a cute summer night dress, it shows some skin but still cute. Material is linen. The upper half ties to the skirt. you can also wear the skirt with another top if you wish to. 

Shop the dress here!






The feminine dress. 


I love how this dress hugs my curves. The color is also beautiful. Very simple, classy, elegant and oh so feminine. Great dress for a date!


  Shop the dress here!







The adorable plaid.

This dress is really adorable! Cute for just walking around to shop, very forgiving and a lot of stretch if you are going out to eat or going to a picnic or a bbq at a friend's backyard!


Shop the dress here!







The rust stunner.

I wore this to church yesterday and someone came up to me (I am new to the church) and told me my dress is stunning and I look stunning. She said it more than once and went out of her way just to tell me that my dress is beautiful when I got up to leave.

Shop the dress here







The most flattering bodycon dress.

I am not one to wear bodycon dresses because I am chunky and I have rolls that are very visible if I wear tight clothes. This really hides the rolls. If you get this in black, even better. This was the only color available for me to choose from.

Shop the dress here








The cutest overalls.

I wore this to a work training a couple of weeks ago and several people from the class asked me where I got them because they are cute! The color is more yellow in person and also longer if you are 5'2" like me, but it shrinks so don't worry if you think it's too big at first, I thought the same too.

Shop the dress here!







That's all I have for now. I will be back for more cute things to share with you! Hope you enjoy them if you decide to purchase them!

No comments: