Menu

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Photo A Day Challenge | March 2016



 I think I am hooked.

When 2016 started, I vowed to pick up my camera every single day, to practice and to improve in the technicalities of photography. I want to develop my style, and have my pictures look the same, a signature that people will recognize just by looking at my photo. Well, I took about 3 pictures in January and I could not get motivated to shoot anything or even take my camera anywhere to take pictures when traveling. That's when I decided I needed help. I went on instagram (I was not an instagram regular before March), I searched "photoaday challenge" and I came across, fms (fatmumslim prompts). So, I did a whole month of photos everyday, except one day. I took pictures with both my DSLR and my Droid Turbo (love this phone). 

I was able to take one everyday except for day 27 -- flying which I opted to throwback because I had nothing flying nor was I creative enough to get around the prompt. 

On this post, I want to share the highlights and my favorite photos from this challenge. 

If you would like to see more of the photos I took during the challenge, check out my fb and instagram. I might be posting some "How I shot it" on some of the photos I took last month.

Hope you enjoy them!















































































































No comments: