Menu

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Jeulia Ring Review



I was delighted when Jeulia contacted me asking if a collaboration was possible. I said yes with a smile! Of course, I was already a big Jeulia fan on Instagram and have been browsing through their site and choosing which ring I wanted when I'm ready! The email was a nice surprise.


Here are some photos I took of the ring and also a video review for you to watch. 




I love the ring I received despite the size of it -- I prefer a smaller stone but still in love with the rings.



The ring is made with sterling silver. Cushion shape, 2.65 ct in weight and 7mm in size. Made with man-made white sapphire (or the Jeulia stone). I would say I was hesitant about the quality, particularly about the stones falling off after a few washes but they held up pretty well!  And no, this is not a "vacation ring", this is an everyday ring for me.




It is a set of a wedding band and an engagement ring. The dainty wedding band goes in the middle. I don't own a diamond ring, but I am rocking this ring set like I own one, because to be honest I will never buy a real diamond ring. And I honestly don't mind the size anymore.


I have been wearing it everyday and no stone fell off. Beautiful and sparkly until now.

Well, because of how happy I am, I am sharing this on my blog. I have never shared a product review on my blog before. Be sure to check out the video, I talk more in-depth in the video about my thoughts about this set. I really hope my video helps you.

In case you need a discount, USE MY CODE: JIJIEZN15 and get 15% off your purchase!


Jeulia provided me with a code for my readers or followers to use. It's an affiliate code, you don't have to use it if you don't want to. I get a little commission if you checkout using the code.


I would appreciate your feedback, let me know if this was helpful to you.

Link to Jeulia's website
Jeulia Double Halo Cushion Cut Sterling Silver Ring Set:

xo
Jijie



#honestjeuliaringreview #jeuliaringreview #jeuliajewelry #affordableweddingrings #whitesapphirering #cushioncutring

No comments: