Menu

Saturday, April 1, 2017

How I Make Money Online

Nobody likes to read a book online anymore, so I will get to the point. I make a little online, and here are the things I do.

These are sites that actually paid me. I am an Android user.

Disclaimer: This won't make you rich but you will have something to look forward to and help you save so you could buy that eyeshadow palette or foundation that you have been wanting to buy but can't justify the cost. Here it goes.

Click on names -- they are links.


1. Google Opinion Rewards (you could only spend within the apps store) 

Download the app, you will be notified if there are surveys available (very short surveys, 7 questions at most and you get rewarded. This is good if you like buying apps. 

2. Swagbucks (this pays with store gift cards or paypal)

This is a paid-to-click site. They have a whole bunch of activities you can do to earn SB's or swagbucks. 100 sb is equivalent to $1. I find you qualify more in the surveys if you have children. There is also a mobile version, where you could watch videos and earn up to 500 sb per day.

3. Gifthulk (pays with store gift cards or paypal)
This works the same as Swagbucks. I only play Guess the Card everyday and it adds up after a while. I don't redeem as often as I do with Swagbucks.

4. Inbox Dollars (pays with Tango that you can then use to buy store gift cards)

Similar to Swagbucks and Gifthulk, this site is also paid to click. I only do the paid email. They send an email and you click the pink Confirm button and you get 2 cents. I get about 4 emails everyday, which accumulates after a while and all I have to do is click. The key is not giving up. It feels pretty sweet when you get that 30 dollars.

5. National Consumer Panel/NCP (pays with store gift cards starting at $25)

You scan anything you buy and transmit once a week. If you don't have a smart phone, they will send you a scanner so that you can scan, otherwise you will use an app to scan everything to buy. The more you transmit the higher your score is and the more points you make.

6. Microsoft/Bing Rewards (pays with gift cards)

Sign up, use Bing instead of Google to search and you get rewarded. There is also an app that you can download that lets you earn more. There is a daily limit on how much you can make everyday but if you already do search, why not get rewarded for it?

7. Job Spotter (pays with amazon gift card)

Download this app on your phone. Simply take pictures of any Hiring or Help Wanted sign. Make sure it's legible and not blurry, submit. If it gets approved after they verify that they are indeed hiring, then you get 50 cents for every submission. Pretty cool, right? I made about 15 dollars while walking in the mall with this app. This app is owned by indeed.com.

8. Smart Panel (pays with amazon gift card or paypal)

This is the easiest one for me. Download Smart App on your phone and to one other device that you have to qualify. This doesn't bother me, it runs in the background. You get a sign-up bonus and 5 dollars for every month that this app is installed. It collects data on your online behavior and activities. I only have this on my computer that don't have any information that are not sensitive.

9. Cross Media Panel (pays with store gift cards)

This is owned by google. It works the same way as Smart Panel but does not require to be installed on two devices to qualify, you can have just one device. You make 1 dollar per week per device and you can have up to 3 devices.

10. Twenty20 (pays with paypal)
I saved this for last, just because this where I make the most. This is a crowdsourced mobile stock photography site. You upload your pictures and you get paid if your photos sell. If you want your photos to sell I recommend you really take good quality pictures that are in demand. You can use your phone to take pictures or use a nice camera. Photos with people or hands in them do best on this site.




Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed this and would try them as well. Hope this was helpful.

Here's my youtube video about it if you would rather hear me talk. But they are pretty much the same.


xoxo Jijie

No comments: