Menu

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Light Scoop Review

If you are in search for something that will make you built-in flash usable. Check out Light Scoop. It's one of my best finds and I have to share what it does.

This is the light scoop. It bounces light, this is only good for indoor photos of course where you have something to bounce the light to.


















Here is another view, this goes on the hot shoe where external flash is supposed to go on.






Manual



And finally, I wanted to take sample photos using just the built-in flash and one with the light scoop.

Before: This to me is just unappealing. I don't know about you.



After: Or with the light scoop. It may not be as bright as I wanted it be but I prefer the softer looking light.




This product is on Amazon.com for 19.95 where I got mine from. Overall, I am very very satisfied with this product and I do recommend it. The photo taken with the light scoop was not edited, I just added my watermark and converted raw to jpeg. If I bumped up exposure on lightroom a little bit, this photo would look stunning. Go get one if you don't have one.

Thank you for reading!

No comments: