Menu

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Fall Collection

I love fall. The colors, the mild cool weather. Although it is a sign that  my least favorite season is coming, I am so glad I get to see how wonderful God's creation is, He gave me eyes to see the beauty around me. Here are some of the photos I have snapped through the month and I hope you enjoy them. For those of you that are so used to these colors, this probably means nothing. But for the people who only see green trees all year round, this is such a beautiful beautiful sight. When everything around us turns into sunny bright colors.

Mother in law's backyard

Sand dune in seaside state park


Fallen leaf on our car

Colors changing by the front porch

Mother in law's drive way

Drive way

Drive way

Back yard

Malaga Lake

Malaga Lake. In love with the reflection.

Bridge to Philadelphia

Philly buildings

6Abc balloon ride

Schuylkill river  

Old Bridge on the Schuylkill river

Hubby took this pic. Because I love trees that are like this.




Brandywine, Delaware



Brandywine Chapel Grounds


Brandywine Chapel driveway



Front door rose



Hubby









No comments: