Menu

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Apple Search

I came from a tropical country. I have never seen how apples are grown, and I have only had one kind of apple before I came to the States. For some reason, the apples in the Philippines are always called "FUJI", whether they are fuji apples or not, I would never know. But when I came to the States I have been wanting to visit an orchard -- I called apple plantation, lol, then my hubby corrected me, they are called "orchards".

So today, October 5, 2013 is the first day I came close to an apple tree and took pictures of them.

If it's allowed, I would have taken a bag full home. Lol. But I figured we would get shot or something. Here's a few I took today, home you like them. And I don't know what kind they are, let me just call them fuji apples because I am a filipino, that's why!






No comments: